Update Poco F1 To Android 9.0 Pie Official Firmware
Now you can update Poco F1 To Android 9.0 Pie official firmware. Finally, Xiaomi rolling out the Android 9 Pie official update through an MIUI 10.1 for Poco F1. The Poco is the new sub-brand of Xiaomi, which is launched in 2018. Poco F1 is one of the hottest releases of 2018. The device comes with 6.18-inch full-HD+ (1080×2246 pixels) display along with a 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The Poco F1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC and it has 6 / 8GB RAM and 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB of onboard storage. The smartphone brings dual rear camera 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel and the 20-megapixel is front camera along with HDR. The Poco F1 comes out of the box on Android Oreo and the company promise to released at least two software update for the device. Last month the beta program was released, now the time to upgrade your device to stable Android 9.0 Pie official update.
By following given below step by step guide you can easily update Poco F1 to Android 9.0 Pie official update. This latest Android Pie update comes with build V10.1.3.0.PEJMIFI along with the November security patch. The size of the update is about 1.7 GB and comes with all the standard Pie features.
The Android 9.0 Pie update comes with many new features and customizations like Android Auto fixes, Slices, App Actions, Google Lens in the camera, microphone bug fixes, notification icons and much more. Now you can update Poco F1 to Android 9.0 Pie official firmware and get the experience of stable Android OS on your own device.
We always advise you to keep updated your Android devices to the latest official firmware which is released by Xiaomi. If you are interested in updating Poco F1 to Android 9.0 Pie official stock firmware then go ahead and follow the given instructions
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer if you haven’t already.
- Create a complete backup of all your important data before starting the installation process.
- The bootloader must be unlocked on your phone. You can also follow our tutorial on how to unlock Xiaomi bootloader.
- Charge the
Poco F1 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the update process.
Google Apps (Download)
How to Update Poco F1 To Android 9.0 Pie Stable Firmware:
1. First, download the correct Android 9.0 Pie and Google Apps package for your device from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Now, connect the Xiaomi phone to the PC via its USB cable.
3. Transfer the downloaded ZIP files to the phone’s internal storage or to the root folder of your SD card.
4. After transfer file to the devices, disconnect your phone and turn it OFF.
5. Boot your device into TWRP recovery. To do so, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time to enter TWRP recovery.
6. While your device is now in TWRP, tap on ‘Wipe’ and swipe the ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ button.
7. After the Wipe process completes, navigate to the main menu of TWRP recovery and tap on the ‘Install’ button.
8. Go to the internal storage and choose the
Android 9.0 Pie ZIP file that you have already transferred in Step 3.
9. Once selected, press the ‘Add more ZIPs’ button and select the GApps ZIP package.
10. Finally, swipe the button on the screen to install Android 9.0 Pie on your
11. Tap on the Reboot ‘System’ in TWRP recovery after the flashing process completes. You’ll find the latest Android 9.0 Pie after the device boots into the OS.
These were the easy steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Poco F1.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions related to the above guide.